|Abstract submission opening||NOW OPEN|
|NEW Deadline for abstract submission||February 15, 2016|
|NEW Notification of abstract acceptance||March 15, 2016|
|NEW Deadline of full paper submission (optional)||April 25, 2016|
|Deadline for early registration||April 15, 2016|
Congress policy is that a registered author may submit and present up to two papers.
Scientists and engineers working in the above areas are invited to submit an abstract of about 300 words in English. It should be in word file (.doc) or PDF format following the paper template. The abstract should state clearly the purpose, procedure, results and conclusions.
To submit your abstract, please follow these steps:
- Create an account on: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=11hstam
- You will receive an automatic email to confirm your registration.
- Submit your abstract using the following 11st HSTAM Abstract Template (.doc format). You can update your submission until the deadline.
Full Length Paper Submission (optional)
- The size of the full length paper should not exceed 10 printed pages in length, including figures, tables and references. It should be in PDF format following the 11 HSTAM Full Paper Template (.doc format). The submission deadline is April 25, 2016.
- Full length papers should be submitted only electronically via the EasyChair system which is the managing system of the 11th HSTAM Congress.
- The printed book of abstracts and the accompanying CD of conference proceedings with the full length papers will be published by the National Technical University of Athens and they will have their own ISBN Number.